plce side pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello, here we have a complete set of plce side pouches with yoke and the clip on straps to put it all together, very good condition, no broken clips or cut straps.

£20-------SOLD-------

paypal and uk buyers only please, p+p and fees included.
first post/p.m wins, will post days are wensday and friday.
DSCF2830.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Southey.

Last edited:

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
That's a good all in price Southey, sadly I have five or six sets of these already, I paid a lot more for some of them.

Wings

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I'm interested to buy, can you confirm the set is genuine PLCE issue with an NSN and Not webtex or any other copies, have the zips been modified? any damage/rips/stitching loose/busted clips/straps shortened?

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello lost planet, yup these are genuine issue pouches not rip offs no damage no bust clips no cut straps they do have the original owners name on them un the space provided and very neat. I can provide any further pics just ask.

Southey

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
can you confirm the zips are not modified on each side and around the top to close the pouch? the last set I bought had been infantry-ised and the zips were sewn so as to leave a gap for easy access for whatever they carried.

sorry to be a pain...

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
no worrys chap , the pouchs are as new, no modifications at all, they are exactly how they would come from stores, except for the name written in the name patch,i'll take some pics just to put your mind at ease, your not being a pain at all, i like to know what i'm getting too. give me a minuet and i'll get the pics.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Thanks Dave, Exactly what I needed, These are better than described, Fast delivery - well packaged, Very happy !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE