Planning a winter trip to Norway what do I need ,, Hmmmmm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
cheers guys i got the idea for the admin pouch off MarinK9 pack had done the third pouch mod be for on a Cyclops but the pack was the wrong back size.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Heresy? As I'm probably taking a sled as my best guess is over 40kg of kit, I'm currently toying with the idea of not taking a rucksack (or possibly just some Ribz and the side-pockets of my Lowe Alpine Saracen as a backpack for light stuff needed en-route - brew-kit, FAK, SAK etc), and have my kit in bags (duffel-type for fitting on sled).

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Heresy? As I'm probably taking a sled as my best guess is over 40kg of kit, I'm currently toying with the idea of not taking a rucksack (or possibly just some Ribz and the side-pockets of my Lowe Alpine Saracen as a backpack for light stuff needed en-route - brew-kit, FAK, SAK etc), and have my kit in bags (duffel-type for fitting on sled).

Not at all, Andy, your kit... carry it how you want. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE