Pitch Perfect

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
If you were to decribe the place or post a photo of your ideal spot for a few nights camping, where/what would it be?

Personally, I can't imagine a more idyllic spot than this - absolute heaven. Just look at the spot when viewed from behind the canoe, on the 0:54 mark:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi_pgVlUC8Y

Yup, I'd say that looks just about spot on. In an ideal world there'd be a waterfall as well.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Bushcraft800.jpg

Hammock and tarp just to the right of frame....:D

E

ESLRaven

Great thread - you've inspired me to have my first go at posting a picture (having first followed many tutorials . . . hope it works)

DSCF0057.jpg

This is one of the best places I've camped - you can just see my tent under one of the trees. Camped in some pretty cool places but didn't always take such a good photo!

Still looking for a 'perfect' pitch though.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Great thread - you've inspired me to have my first go at posting a picture (having first followed many tutorials . . . hope it works)

DSCF0057.jpg

This is one of the best places I've camped - you can just see my tent under one of the trees. Camped in some pretty cool places but didn't always take such a good photo!

Still looking for a 'perfect' pitch though.
very nice where abouts is that?

E

ESLRaven

It's Loch Tulla in the West Highlands.

Loads of great wild camping locations in the highlands - here's another great spot by the side of Loch Ossian.

Campsiteday4.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE