Picture in the Fog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Today, as I was driving home after dropping the kids off at school and I got to the top of the hill that leads down into our valley and it was spectacular, the fog sat bellow the level of my landy in a flat blanket which extended about 2.5 x 4 miles, the whole valley was full.

I went home, drove back up the hill and took some pics but it got me thinking that i've never found it easy to take pics in the fog, or of scenes that have fog in them, say, trees sticking out of the fog etc. Anyone got any tips?

I'll have a look and see if any of the pics i took have come out ok.

Here's a couple
fogovervalley.jpg

fogovervalley2.jpg

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Cool, I'll try that. It also struggles something with the auto focus, which I suppose is understandable.

I've got a Pentax K10 with a tamaron 18-250 on it.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, that's what I tend to do with the autofocus, I need to practice with the manual, i tend to find myself using auto so that I get the shot as i'd be faffing in manual, which is down to being familiar and knowing what i'm doing to make it work for me quickly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE