Pestle and Mortar to swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrstorey

Forager
Mornin' all. IT'S SNOWED!!!!! Why couldn't it do THAT over the weekend when I could go and camp in it?!?

Last year, I mentioned to a couple of people in passing that I was looking for a pestle and mortar. I then went out and bought one but of course, next birthday, I managed to land another. Sigh. What is it they say about being careful what you wish for ;-)

Anyway, the one I bought has been sat, lonely and forgotten, at the back of a cupboard since then. Until this new series of Ray Mears, that is. Seeing them mashing up various juicy/pulpy bits of English countryside reminded me of my surplus pestle and mortar and I wondered if anyone on here might like to do a swap for something interesting. Any thoughts?

It's not just your average run-of-the-mill job, it's actually quite distinctive looking - really nice and well designed. It's a good shape for slipping into a pack, as it's not quite as tall and thin as other sets. It's also relatively light (still weighs a fair bit though, being stone) and is pretty good-looking for a pestle and mortar (IMHO anyway, which is why I bought it in the first place)!

It was £25 new (the price tag's still on the box) and has only been used a couple of times. But I'm not too fussed about that, I'm just looking to clear some kitchen space and hopefully fill up my camping clutter space a bit more with a new outdoorsy toy...

Have a look, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Cheers,

Michael.

Link to Amazon picture and description:
Typhoon Off Centre Stoneware Pestle and Mortar

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE