Permission!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all,quick question,I need your input and some advice. When I was a kid my father used to take us as a family to a really sweet camping location near to where he grew up. I have decided to go back there with a friend for a bit of a trip next month. My father has now passed away so I do not have any clue as to how to trace the present landowners to ask for advice. My father used to leave a few quid for some beers behind the bar of the village pub for the farmer and he was more than happy with that being an old family friend. So, do I just go there,set up and wait for somebody to come along then explain myself and offer some cash or try to get in touch with local post office to track down the new chap? All advice greatfully received. Tim.

if it were me personally i would head up there set up at a commercial campsite nearby and spend this trip hunting down the new chap
lay it on about visiting with your dad etc it may well help your case
much more than being discovered there and starting off with a peeved land owner who might not want to walk down memory lane with you
just the way i would go about doing it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE