Peregrine Falcon Webcam

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
It is addictive; you keep popping back for a glimpse.

I think at the moment it is prospective tenants just having a look; once there is an occupant then there is a much better chance of seeing them.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
My misses saw Peregrine chicks hatch last year she was working at a Nuclear power station and a Peregrine had made a nest on the roof, the security cameras had a perfect view of inside the nest, it was a case of less work and more watch for a while.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
She's there, looks very full of egg and keeps making her hollow, going round and round, lying down and scrabbling her legs to make it better, plucking the odd feather from her breast. Looks like there could be an egg any minute!

You can hear the male close by every now and then. and she knows the camera! Now and again she looks right at you!

Edit - Nope, she's standing on the edge again considering lunch !!!

Last edited:

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
She's there, looks very full of egg and keeps making her hollow, going round and round, lying down and scrabbling her legs to make it better, plucking the odd feather from her breast. Looks like there could be an egg any minute!

You can hear the male close by every now and then. and she knows the camera! Now and again she looks right at you!

Edit - Nope, she's standing on the edge again considering lunch !!!

I got lucky and saw the both of them just after I posted.

You're right about the camera too; I got a "What are you looking at?" stare.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I am proud to announce that Mrs.Peregrine Falcon of Cathedral Close, Norwich has given birth to an egg.

The arrival time was 16.25 on Thursday 21st March 2013.

Mother and baby are doing well; Mr.Falcon was not available for comment.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I am proud to announce that Mrs.Peregrine Falcon of Cathedral Close, Norwich has given birth to an egg.

The arrival time was 16.25 on Thursday 21st March 2013.

Mother and baby are doing well; Mr.Falcon was not available for comment.

WooHoo !!! I thought she would when I was watching her this morning. Hopefully another ... maybe even more.

Just took another look - both she and the Derby lass are sat tight ... counting the days now :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE