Part 2 of Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Hi there,

Here are some more items from my clearout, together with some reductions on the remaining items from part 1. No swaps please. Payment by paypal. All amounts include postage and packing, and paypal fees.
  • Bushbuddy. £50SOLD This is the regular one, not the titanium one. Has had some light use but in very good condition.
  • Swazi Tahr Smock size M and same colour as the one Ray wears £210 SOLD . Bought some years ago from the Ray Mears website. I used it a handful of times, not enough to warrant keeping it. The smock is in excellent condition. I removed the small Woodlore logo (carefully of course) from one of the chest pockets, the outline of where the patch was can be seen up close, though there is no damage to the fabric. This will of course be sent registered delivery.
  • Packa Pack cover and rain jacket. Reduced to £20 SOLD Charcoal Grey, pack cover which converts to pack cover and jacket without removing rucksack. One size fits all designed to fit medium sized packs, up to about 60 litres.

• Tom Claytor, Mosquito Hammock, camo, jungle hammock version. Reduced to £35 Great condition high quality, durable hammock. Does not come with cordage to hang, though the ends are gathered with cord.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Here are some pics of the Tahr as requested:
If you look at the picture which is fifth from the left on the first line, you'll see the pocket from which I removed the Woodlore logo. You can just make out a faint rectangle to the left of the right hand side button. The logo was attached to the soft surface fabric and not sewn through the undelying goretex so there are no pinholes going through it. The smock has spent almost all its life hanging from a coat hanger and its condition is excellent. It's probably a shade greener than it looks in these pictures which I just took with the aid of a flash. I've also included some pictures of the smock inside out. The seams are all in perfect condition. Thanks.

IMG_2965.jpgIMG_2966.jpgIMG_2967.jpgIMG_2969.JPGIMG_2970.jpgIMG_2971.jpgIMG_2972.jpgIMG_2973.jpgIMG_2974.jpgIMG_2975.jpgIMG_2977.jpgIMG_2978.jpgIMG_2979.jpgIMG_2981.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE