Outdoor Show ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Here are some photos from the show ...

(Left to right) Jack, Jamie, Cindy and Kate688
dscf0008.jpg

Adi007, Sargey and Jack
dscf0018.jpg

Lithril, Tony (with his back to us) and Stuart
dscf0004.jpg

Kate688 and Stuart - sandstorm ready!
dscf0005.jpg

What a good laugh! :eek:): What a great bunch of people! It was a pleasure and an honour to meet you all. Let's do it again soon! :-D

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Well done Kath!

Why don't any of you look like I imagined you would? :lol:

I didn't get to go but the girlfriend did. She said " I saw your Bushcrafty people. They were rubbing bits together to make fire!"
:mrgreen:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Stew said:
Well done Kath!

Why don't any of you look like I imagined you would? :lol:

wierd that isnt it! my problem is people know that the guy standing under the kellam knives stand is stuart, so they walk up to me and say "hello stuart" and i'm thinking who the hell are you!!!

Sargey is the only person who looked the way i expected him to look

Kath you know Cindy is going to kill you if she finds out you got a picture for her, she hates pictures :lol:

P.S. I dont normaly walk around with a buff covering my face :shock:

P.P.S i like kung fu jack at the top :lol: what is he doing??

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Stuart said:
P.P.S i like kung fu jack at the top :lol: what is he doing??
Jack was showing us how strong his kung fu is (years of billhook training)and how he was only narrowly pipped at the post to play Neo in the Matrix! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Jack was telling a bemused bunch of passersby in the pub that we're really a terrorist training camp! :lol:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Kath said:
Jack was telling a bemused bunch of passersby in the pub that we're really a terrorist training camp! :lol:

Excellent!! :-D

That reminds me - I guess there were no problems with knives. I see Sargey was wearing his quite obviously. No complaints?

J

Jamie

thats easy for you to say Katie - you are after all one of the 'terrorists'!!!!....and keep up the belly dancing practice as you are in the first pic!!!!! :lol: (or is it limbo?????????????????????)

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Stew said:
That reminds me - I guess there were no problems with knives. I see Sargey was wearing his quite obviously. No complaints?

No, no problems at all Stew ... I had my WS Woodlore and GB SFA and Sargey bought a whole bag full!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Kath said:
Here are some photos from the show ...

(Left to right) Jack, Jamie, Cindy and Kate688
dscf0008.jpg

Adi007, Sargey and Jack
dscf0018.jpg

Lithril, Tony (with his back to us) and Stuart
dscf0004.jpg

Kate688 and Stuart - sandstorm ready!
dscf0005.jpg

What a good laugh! :eek:): What a great bunch of people! It was a pleasure and an honour to meet you all. Let's do it again soon! :-D

Try explaining Kate and Stuart to passer bys............I am surprised that they didn't have a RPG strapped to them............I blame the parents!

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
in reality Kathie is off to iraq and i was explaining the use of different head dresses for the desert (i had my shamagh and a buff with me)

we did get some strange looks though

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Stuart said:
in reality Kathie is off to iraq
I am??? :yikes: OH MY GOD! When did this happen? And why did nobody tell me???

Oh wait a minute I think you mean my daughter, Katie. No 'h'.

(Still the fact that she's going has quite a :yikes: factor too!)

But I'm sure your tips will be very useful! Thanks :wink: BTW what was the name of that food Cindy mentioned? I forgot ...

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
sorry i did mean your daugter Kate688 :oops: (to many people with similar names on this site)

the food cindy was talking about is shawarma its very tasty and widely available thoughout the middle east

Make sure she gets a good shamagh and learns how to use it her CO's may prevent her from wearing it but its a good skill to know

I'm wishing i could go with her :) i love the desert

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE