Orange Hi Viz Vest Group buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Nice ones complying to latest British Standard.

£3.50 each
£6 for two

all sizes availible

What size do you want so I can order them.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Tengu said:
Nice ones complying to latest British Standard.

£3.50 each
£6 for two

all sizes availible

What size do you want so I can order them.

Just a thought! Hyper-value is selling Hi-Vis for 99p, they are NOT orange.

John

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Iirc from the new Attleborough cataloge that arrived last week, they are selling the orange hi-viz hunting vests towards the back for slightly less money.

Hope that helps,

Bam. :)

B

brasst

eeerm. new to this but is a hi vis an essensial bit of kit for the woods???

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
I have carried a orange hi-vis vest in the bottom of my pack for at least 15 years

B

brasst

hi adi, can i just ask why and have you used it?i can understand carrying strips of hi viz material for ariel distress signals but a vest?

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
I used to do a lot of road walking at night so that was the main reason i had it. I also wear greens and browns when i am out, including in the mountains so if i come across a casualty or i become one i would put it on to help attract attention. If i was injured whilst out with my wife she knows to put it on and then summon help. If you have and ambulance crew or MRT looking for you it makes life a little easier for them. It is important to realise retroflective tape is visible by night viewing equipment even when they are not shinning a light at you.

I dont have the need for a VS-17 signal marker and to be honest it would not be much use here but if you are in a situation were you need to be seen why not make it a bit easier for those looking; a hi-vis vest is an light cheap effective way of doing this.

Zodiak

Settler
Mar 6, 2006
Kent UK
Last summer I saw a bunch of German ladies hiking with just Hi-Viz jackets on their top halves. :eek:

I can't look at one now without remebering it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE