Operation kindling

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Me and a mate from the ATC were thinking of running a Bush/Field craft training ex in july this year, we have the land permission and people intrested but the crappy pooey air training corps hq wont let us have fires or set simple snares for some stupid reason.So friend and i were thinking of doing it unofficially now we have some ideas for exercises etc and the general scheduly but any input of you lot would be great e.g tasks,remember to... or past experiences.
Thanks

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
If there's any way you can get yourselves along to the summer moot at the end of July in South Wales, theres the annual 5 day humdinger of a learning experience. If you can turn up, feed and accomodate yourselves for the period I recon you won't stop learning for the entire five days.
Failing that, look out for the more informal meet-ups arranged in your area, theres no need to feel guilty about starting out, we've all started somewhere and you'll be made welcome.

ATB

Ogri the trog

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Me and a mate from the ATC were thinking of running a Bush/Field craft training ex in july this year, we have the land permission and people intrested but the crappy pooey air training corps hq wont let us have fires or set simple snares for some stupid reason.So friend and i were thinking of doing it unofficially now we have some ideas for exercises etc and the general scheduly but any input of you lot would be great e.g tasks,remember to... or past experiences.
Thanks

How long have you in actually hours been in survival situations I have a suggestion speak to people who have done it in real theatres of war or conflict:rolleyes: you will learn at lot more and im not being funny.. my background is Recce one of our objectives was ATC, advance to contact;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE