Old ""Survival, Weaponry + Techniques" + Guns + Weapons User mags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi All,

I've got a pile of old "SURVIVAL, WEAPONRY & TECHNIQUES" magazines. I think there's 30 + a copy of the 1987 manual. They are from 1985 to 1988 I think, all in good condition apart from one thats a bit grubby. Lots of interesting articles on survival stuff, guns etc.

I've also got 11 issues of "GUNS AND WEAPONS USER" from about 1985 - 1988, all in good condition. Knives, shotguns, air rifles etc. all covered.

They were both really good UK publications from the 1980's.

Would like to swap for a 58 Patt w/bottle, fire steel or anything considered.

They're bulky and heavy so postage would be a lot! Swapper local collect/deliver would be best.

Any taker?

Cheers,
J

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Aaargh! the dreaded SWAT!
Actually a pretty good mag for its day with some interesting articles and some excellent reviews of gear by a young chap whose initials are JF....
Lawks I was young then!
I could be interested in the mags but live nowhere near close enough to collect, can you work out how much the postage would be?
Cheers
John

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi mate
Would a swap of a set of 4 mixed colours sizes 1,2,3,4 get me all the mags and postage covered?
If so PM me your address and the pouches are yours!

Cheers
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE