October 7/8 Stelling Minnis, Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Me and some likeminded folks have been having small get-togethers in Kent for a while now. They have been at an archery club and have been archery and atl-atl oriented. We've decided to do a weekend meet and would like to open it up a bit doing some cordage, spoon carving, bow making, general chat and swapping ideas around the campfire.

No promises but we sometimes have knappers and other craftsmen popping in.

We are on a public campsite this time so no archery or spearchucking will be possible but I'll be sling making and slinging some juggling balls around if I can find a bit of space.

It's all a bit anarchic and there's no structure except what we make for ourselves.

The cost is limited to the charge for the camping but bear in mind nothing is provided. Bring food, charcoal, firewood and any craft supplies you might need. There will probably be panda bows made, bring some garden canes if you want to have a go. The good news is that we are in a field behind a pub which has good food and beer. There will be a couple of sheltersso the fun can continue even if it gets a bit damp.

Basically if you want to do it, try it or talk about it bring it along. Very informal, nothing organised just a chance to relax, camp, have some good food (and stuff you cook youself!) drink some beer and chat.

Contact me at bows@customarchery.net to express an interest so we can let the landlord know the scale of what he is letting himself in for.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE