Oakley m frame sunglasses for swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Caleb

Tenderfoot
Dec 23, 2005
peterborough
Hi I have a some Oakley M frames with red lences for trade - I am after a good knife but will consider most things.:)

edited to add
Things i am after are a good knife as said above or an air rifle/bow/crossbow.
Or as my bicycle has just been stolen a bike grrrrrrrrr.

Last edited:

Caleb

Tenderfoot
Dec 23, 2005
peterborough
just looked on the oakley site and m frames are 140 dollers plus. Mine are the older version but have never been worn

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
I will have to bow out, the other half tells me two pairs are enough. Make no mistake though people, Oakleys make fantastic eyewear and once you have a pair you will be hard pushed to find better.

Good luck with the swap mate :)

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
just looked on the oakley site and m frames are 140 dollers plus. Mine are the older version but have never been worn

And to convert that to pounds, just change the currency symbol... I love my M-Frames, but I've got three sets of lenses already. ;) They are brilliant shades.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Slightly off topic - A patient called the surgery yesterday to ask if we could prescribe her some Ray-bans because she has tried her daughters and they are fantastic! :puppy_dog

Tom
ps - good luck with the trade.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but are they genuine and how cab you prove it. I've got some goog stuff to trade but need to know they are genuine Oakleys.

Cheers

Paul

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Tempting and I like Oakley. Must resist, must resist. I don't need any more shades, I don't need another pair of shades . . .

Is that the "Positive Red Iridium" lens you have?

Like Paul mentioned there are loads of fake Oakleys around, eBay has plenty so I can understand that he is wary. Interestingly I was watching some auctions of fake Oakleys and out of scores that were sold only one person gave negative feedback and that was on a pair of fake Radars, everybody else thought they were genuine. Bizarrely the Radar style glasses had a different branding on them, "Oaxley" I think it was and still nobody complained. :sigh:

Good luck with the trade, I'm still resisting. :)

Caleb

Tenderfoot
Dec 23, 2005
peterborough
Tempting and I like Oakley. Must resist, must resist. I don't need any more shades, I don't need another pair of shades . . .

Is that the "Positive Red Iridium" lens you have?

Like Paul mentioned there are loads of fake Oakleys around, eBay has plenty so I can understand that he is wary. Interestingly I was watching some auctions of fake Oakleys and out of scores that were sold only one person gave negative feedback and that was on a pair of fake Radars, everybody else thought they were genuine. Bizarrely the Radar style glasses had a different branding on them, "Oaxley" I think it was and still nobody complained. :sigh:

Good luck with the trade, I'm still resisting. :)

Yes it is the Positive Red Iridium - they are real Oakleys and if who ever gets them is not happy them i would be more than happy to swap back and trade item.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE