Nyah:wen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Carcajou Garou

On a new journey
Jun 7, 2004
Canada
Of topic; but I would like to thank, Nyah:wen!!! all "Warriors", all of those who have passed away, and those presently, who have stood guard, are standing guard over us and our safety
I thank you for my freedom, my life Nyah:wen!!!
Lest we forget, lest we forget :You_Rock_ :beerchug:

Reactions: leon-1

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Thank you Carcajou Garou,
It does us all a bit of good to remember the sacrifices of those who fell, to give us our freedom.

Private moments

Ogri the trog

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
To right, but don't forget those living with the results of conflict, and their families, DIG DEEP tomorrow and fill those collecting cans for the British Legion.

Their work continues supporting those from conflicts long gone as well as supporting those widows and widowers from conflicts still going on.

Wear your Poppies with pride!!

Dave D

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Well said mate, we have a lot to be thankful for. I spent a very wet and windy hour today honouring those that have gone before.

Brian

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
I am attending parade on Sunday to watch my 7 year old daughter doing her first rememberence parade as a Brownie, I haven't missed a parade for as long as I can remember, propably over thirty five years.

To many people take for granted what we have, and what has been sacrificed for us to have what we have.

For those who have not been to France and seen the graves of those who gave their lives in the cause of freedom should find the time to go, to see the rows and rows of head stones really brings it home to you what those soldiers of all ages gave for us.

The one on the top of Omaha Beach is a real tear enducing sight to be seen, you know the one, just see the opening scenes of "Saving Private Ryan" when an old man is walking to the grave of the man that saved him.

Then to go to the British War Graves and to see them laid out in a more subtle way amongst rose beds, very british.

Dave D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE