Notepads and Pens

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
I'm having a clear out of pads and pens:

Ideally I'm hoping to sell these items in bundles to save postage costs so minimum order is £12:

From the top:
2 pairs of Volant extra small soft back Moleskine notepads. Both are new the still sealed ones are plain paper (the opened pair have now gone). These are great little pads that are easy to carry and take up no space. £9 for the 2 pairs or £5 a pair Sold

4 Uniball Vision Elite rollerball pens 3 are black/blue, 1 is blue all are 0.8mm (1 has slight teeth marks) all apart form the teeth one are unused and I dont think the teeth ones has been written with even. These are approx £3 each so 4 for £10

1 Pentel p207 pencil with spare lead. Used but will still last forever...these are the best propelling pencils in my opinion. £5 Sold

A Cross pen set comprising 1 propelling pencil and 1 rollerball. Both have had very little use and am selling with a packet of spare leads and a spare rollerball refill Cost £25 (not including refill or leads) £18 now £17

Thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE