North wood meet 6-8 December 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Blimney lovey, batten down the hatches and stay safe!

I bet you'll get in before me, Martin, so I'll come pick you up and we'll collect the fire etc in the lanny if you think that'd be ok Steve??

I hope to be there about 1pm Martin :)

Steve should we recess it and would you like the rope I mentioned?? Prob not the weather for lookout building though, I bet we'll have our work cut out just stabilising windblowns though!

good idea make life easier and no slipping and sliding trying to carry it! as for the recessed fire pit, it works well but wait until there's more help on hand eh?

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
just a reminder,

"went down to North Wood for a stroll recently amazing how its changed so quickly yet again, full of autumnal colours and open spaces now the understory is shedding its foliage. this new vista bought to the fore the abundance of dead or windblown branches, so to help keep our camping areas clear and clean I propose to lift fire restrictions for this meet. this doesn't mean you can fell dead standing, that needs to be kept upright and dry for future use, there is ample firewood on the ground."

unless you want to lug in your own stuff of course? :)

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Would you prefer us to bring our own in Steve? Bringing my little wood burner, don't want to take the pish though

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
*Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available dates ... and include this line in the paste*

1. woodspirits fri-sun
2. Karl82 (Friday to Sunday i hope)
3. Tank - Fri - Sun (finally)
4. MartinK9 (Friday to Sunday)
5. Turbogirl (Fri-Sun)
6. shaggystu + 1 (Fri-Sun)
7. Priam (Fri-Sun) Probably
8. Rev G, Fri - Sun (possible Sally as well)
9. NLW Saturday for a few hours.
10. jimbo75
11. Preper (Sat) plus a guest Darren who has been before.
12. MJM1 (Fri-Sun)
13. Uncleboob- Sat
14. Andy BB - TBC
15. Sasquatch Friday-Sunday
16. Johnnyboy1971 Fri-sun. If I can escape work at a decent time.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Great meet, thanks to all who could make this one. I always look forward to the December meet, good stuff.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
That was over far too quickly! So wonderful to be in the woods with you all. Thanks so much,Steve, for sharing those beautiful woods with us x watching the dawn breaking over the car boot and a wonderful work party and bimble round inspecting the wind damage were my personal favourite bits. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE