North wood 27-29 april bluebell meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
yes looking busy mate, i hope they can woods got its best frock on this month for them :D

like it or not the weathers going to be a bit grim re rain by all accounts. ill popdown and recce the access tomorrow but i think its unlikely we can get to CP3, i will post up when i get back. not all bad, well have stacks of wood to keep us steaming :) any newbies see post 1 re fires.

Cheers Steve,

I hope we can make it up to CP3, been too long since we've camped at that end. :)

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
It does look as though it'll be grim weather wise. Not bothered myself but I need to think of ways to keep Joseph from being bored sitting under tarps all weekend. I'm happy for a bit of rain, reminds me of many past meets that were all tarp city styles. Seems as though it's been ages since we had one of those! CP3 would be cool as it's been ages, let's hope the weather allows it eh.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
i'd give me left ******* to be going to this meet. I hope everyone has a fantastic time. If i'm honest, I prefer the meets where the weather's crappy, tightens up the admin and tests out the gear. Enjoy people, I shall see you at the next one :D

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
the way i see it, im going to camp lower end anyway, it just means ill have to walk my gear in no real hardship. :) im going up there today for a final look see

That's easy for you to say with just a bergen full. :rolleyes:.... Us car campers have to suffer :lmao::lmao:

please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
3. Priam + Sam (TBC) Thurs
4. Sasquatch + Joseph(tbc)
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW Thurs
7. MartinK9 Thurs
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
11, luckylee. i'm going to try me best.
12. Turbogirl & Youngling... tis ma barfday on the sunday so I might tempt HWMBO (Trev) down toooooo!!!!
13. MJM1 Thurs
14. Snarf (fri night only)
15. Johnnyboy1971 TBC if swmbo will grant me a weekend pass.
16. TinkyPete - TBC (Due to work)
17.Warthogiam (new to group) try to get Friday night but probably arrive Saturday PM ifL working.
18. Cowboy (hopefully going to be coming up on the Friday - Saturday! depending on work..)Thurs
19. Eric methven (TBC)Thurs
20. shaggystu. arriving friday afternoon
21. barking badger new to group fri and sat please be gentle
22. scrumpy and scrumpy jr (fri pm)
23. There are those that call me - Muddy Boots.
24. Bodge + Adam.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
i'd give me left ******* to be going to this meet. I hope everyone has a fantastic time. If i'm honest, I prefer the meets where the weather's crappy, tightens up the admin and tests out the gear. Enjoy people, I shall see you at the next one :D

Have a good one in the land of Taytos and potcheen fella. We'll get the admin squared away in your honour...

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
What time you thinking of arriving Martin? No work till Monday so just got to drop the little one at school, pick up some cider and be on my way.

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire
wish i could twiddle my thumbs southend tonight then hollyhead tomorrow be home early hours Friday morning. weathers horrible
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
What time you thinking of arriving Martin? No work till Monday so just got to drop the little one at school, pick up some cider and be on my way.

I'll be setting off early and have my normal fat boy's brekkie from the layby butty wagon.

If that's not ;then I'll head off to ASDA for a posh brekkie. :)

Should be there from 9ish in the layby

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
That's easy for you to say with just a bergen full. :rolleyes:.... Us car campers have to suffer :lmao::lmao:
QUOTE]

martin, you could always hitch a ride in cliffs new wagon? :D

p00eQl.jpg

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
lads, gates will be open from 0700, roll up when it suits :cool: it looks like cp3 will be out, weve had a bit of saturation to the grass track with more on the way. i will hope to be there first thing just to assess (0900) where to pitch the communal which ill bring along, although i wont be joining you untill friday night :( will update here tomorrow.

steve

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
lads, gates will be open from 0700, roll up when it suits :cool: it looks like cp3 will be out, weve had a bit of saturation to the grass track with more on the way. i will hope to be there first thing just to assess (0900) where to pitch the communal which ill bring along, although i wont be joining you untill friday night :( will update here tomorrow.

steve

Cheers Steve, I'll wait in the layby for you as per normal (nothing to do with bacon baps honest. :D )

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sorry to hear that Eric. Maybe next time. :)

please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits
2. PREPER
3. Priam + Sam (TBC) Thurs
4. Sasquatch + Joseph(tbc)
5. Andy T (tbc)
6. NLW Thurs
7. MartinK9 Thurs
8. Cliv
9. Karl82
10. Solaris0121 (TBC)
11, luckylee. i'm going to try me best.
12. Turbogirl & Youngling... tis ma barfday on the sunday so I might tempt HWMBO (Trev) down toooooo!!!!
13. MJM1 Thurs
14. Snarf (fri night only)
15. Johnnyboy1971 TBC if swmbo will grant me a weekend pass.
16. TinkyPete - TBC (Due to work)
17.Warthogiam (new to group) try to get Friday night but probably arrive Saturday PM ifL working.
18. Cowboy (hopefully going to be coming up on the Friday - Saturday! depending on work..)Thurs
19. shaggystu. arriving friday afternoon
20. barking badger new to group fri and sat please be gentle
21. scrumpy and scrumpy jr (fri pm)
22. There are those that call me - Muddy Boots.
23. Bodge + Adam.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
meet will be at lower NW

following a meeting on site at NW with martin this morning, theres an event on the approach paddock. (see post 1) also they are shooting on cp2 so that route today to lower wood is out. going anti clockwise around the wood to drop off point (see post 1) is too wet so that is out for vehicles.

anybody arriving today will have to unload at the upper gate to the wood and return your vehicle to cp1 car park by the toilets and tab in to the lower end, thereafter cp2 and 3 should be available, will update again tomorrow.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE