North wood 27-29 april bluebell meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
That was a top weekend! Fabulous food, great company and a truly lovvely way to gain a year in 1 day ;) Thanks sooo much to everyone and especially Steve for letting us enjoy his super wood!

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
no probs mike, i hope your feeling better now. i was handed a mora found near your pitch, you missing one?

Feeling a lot better now thanks, didn't make work yesterday, think it was the right choice to go home when I did.

Don't know about the knife, haven't even unpacked most the kit yet. Is it a 860MG with a firesteel fixed to the sheath with paracord? Only had that one and a SAK with me I think.

Is it this one?
imag0072qj.jpg

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
....Don't know about the knife, haven't even unpacked most the kit yet. Is it a 860MG with a firesteel fixed to the sheath with paracord? Only had that one and a SAK with me I think.

it's just a knife with no sheath mate but it is 860MG (i think)

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
on second thoughts, it does have a sheath, well an improvised one anyway, it's wrapped up in the gloves that you left behind too!

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i don't suppose anyone's got my spoon have they? dead easy to identify, shiny stainless steel, stamped with the NAAFI logo (no, i didn't steal it from the mess, someone else did that, i stole it from them!)

thanks in advance

stuart

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Feeling a lot better now thanks, didn't make work yesterday, think it was the right choice to go home when I did.

Don't know about the knife, haven't even unpacked most the kit yet. Is it a 860MG with a firesteel fixed to the sheath with paracord? Only had that one and a SAK with me I think.

Is it this one?
imag0072qj.jpg%20

Hope you're feeling better Mike, the two bob bits are no fun outdoors.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE