North wood 22-24 february 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1, indicate available days and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits, fri-sun
2. MartinK9 Fri-Sun.
3. NLW Sat - Sun
4. TinkyPete (TBC)
5. Jacko1066 (fri-sun)
6. Turbogirl Fri-Sun
7. Elen Sentier Fri-Sun (I'm coming! I'm coming!)
8. Sasquatch
9. Priam (Fri-Sun) Possably + 1 Guest
10. Jimbo75 (unless life gets in the way)
11. Cliv
12. Preper (Fri - Sun)
13. TBL/TLL (Fri-Sun)
14. Whittler Kev (Fri - Sun) - I'll bring some forged stuff if anyones intersted
15. uncleboob (TBC)
16. Trev + 1 (Fri-Sat)
17. SimonD (Fri-Sat)
18. Twodogs ( Sat -Sun )
19. Johnnyboy1971. (Fri-Sun)
20. Luckylee, looking forward to this one.
21. Briantrubshaw & Guest (Fri - Sun)
22. BushcraftsMan (Fri - Sun)
23. Dreadhead & Watergypsy (fri-sun)
24. Andy t (possibly/maybe)
25. Tank (sat -sun) tbc
26. Matt_1992 (Sat-Sun)
27. Barethrills (Fri-Sun)
28. red fox (sat-sun)
29. Teepee (Fri maybe sat/sun def)

Another Northwood noob fancies this one. Looking forward to meeting some new faces and catching up with the old :)

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Teepee, I'm soooo delighted you and Damian are coming! Can't wait to hear the Jokkmokk stories which didn't/ couldn't be repeated on open forum, someone mentioned something about chocolate raisins which will have me reaching for the mind bleach, I'm sure ;)

With yours, Martins, Cliffs and Clives winter escapades to relive around a campfire, tis gonna be a lovely meet- and workparties, Cliffs talk, seeing how Hamish's fire tent works c/o johnnys jerrycan fire, lots of new faces and old freinds... sooo much of interest and only 2 short days to cram it all into! Wooooo hoooooo!!

Oh if we have a good turnout, I will have the 2 remaining deer furs to auction if Steve allows (I should have pm'd first, apologies, busy busy busy day ;) ) for Simons H4H Tough Mudder run :)

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Teepee, I'm soooo delighted you and Damian are coming! Can't wait to hear the Jokkmokk stories which didn't/ couldn't be repeated on open forum, someone mentioned something about chocolate raisins which will have me reaching for the mind bleach, I'm sure ;)

With yours, Martins, Cliffs and Clives winter escapades to relive around a campfire, tis gonna be a lovely meet- and workparties, Cliffs talk, seeing how Hamish's fire tent works c/o johnnys jerrycan fire, lots of new faces and old freinds... sooo much of interest and only 2 short days to cram it all into! Wooooo hoooooo!!

hmm, not that keen then Sal'... ?

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire

Oh if we have a good turnout, I will have the 2 remaining deer furs to auction if Steve allows (I should have pm'd first, apologies, busy busy busy day ;) ) for Simons H4H Tough Mudder run :)

Haha, shall be a pleasure Sal :) There wasn't actually much that isn't repeatable-it was too cold for messing about, couldn't even get the alcohol out the bottle as it was frozen solid :)

See you soon :)

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Matt the wood for the comunial fire has been done there will be some wood prep going on tommorow to sort out some wood at the other end of the wood for later meets ,

Twodogs

Elen Sentier

Foot not good, Dread, pain up the ankle but the really bad bit is I've picked up "the runs", likely from the hospital which is bursting at the seams, literally, with sick folk! Just got out the loo and now gone to bed with water only! Damnit! Just not my w/end :banghead: :banghead::( :mad: See you guys in April. Light the fire as a token for me tomorrow xxx

behind every creative woman there's usually a very talented cat ...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE