Nordic outdoor

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I drove past on friday and they were open .
But iv'e not been in for about 2 weeks as i always spend money when i go in.

Craig.................

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Like bojit I passed their shop the other day and it was open
Didn't have time to stop but will be this week if passing.
Like you I sent them an email a week or so ago asking if they
could order in a footprint for my tent and have had no reply as yet
Like Toddy say's it not like them not to reply
Bob

windward

Forager
Sep 28, 2006
Edinburgh
Guys...sorry to hear about your issues in trying to get through to us at Nordic Outdoor. We don't usually have any emails problems, we get the odd email coming through via the website which is totally scrambled so just need to delete them...haven't a clue what they are and why the come through like that.

Dorkingbushcraft,
Can you PM me with the details. I usually receive all emails coming into Nordic Outdoor on my pc and can't say I've seen anything regarding a query about a faulty product. I'll get onto it tomorrow when back in to see what's happend.

Belzeebob23,
Again, I have not seen any emails coming in about a tent footprint...PM me here with the details and I'll look into it.

Two of us were away for a week at the Outdoor Show in London so the office was a bit chaotic but that's no excuse for not getting a reply if the emails were received. I went through all emails when I returned and can't remember seeing anything regarding a foot print enquiry or complaint about a product. We normally try to sort out issues immediately. Email is good but I still prefer the good old phone when I'm ordering stuff or have any queries...ours is 0131 552 3000. Apologies for the hassle you've had.

Vince

windward

Forager
Sep 28, 2006
Edinburgh
Received your PM dorkingbushcraft regarding not having a reply. Caspar at Nordic Outdoor replied to your email the following day, Monday 17th. We only received one email from you. We have been waiting on yourself replying as per Caspars email...I have sent that reply to you on a PM. As previously mentioned we do try to respond to enquiries the day they come in...however we have had some of our replies ending up the the recipients junk email folder, and not seen, due to spam filtering.

Vince

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE