Withdrawn Nigor Wickiup 3 super bundle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nigelp

Native
Jul 4, 2006
New Forest
newforestnavigation.co.uk
Nigor Wickiup 3 super bundle

Selling the whole set up as one. Price includes the following listed below (NO PEGS or sleeping mat are included)

Wickiup 3 outer - silnylon with mid section guying out points and mid panel lower elastic guying points (I added and will leave on). Very good condition. No tears or holes. When pegged and guyed out this shelter shrugs off the wind and rain - very stable and storm worthy with the option to peg down low to ground or in better weather higher up for some airflow. Two way zip with a strong lower popper and two storm flap Velcro closures to help with ventilation. Three wired top vents.

outer pitched.jpeg

outer pitched side.jpeg

inner view 1.jpeg

outer in use.jpeg

no pole.jpeg
Pegs required - 6 good main pegs, 5 mid panel, 6 guying out pegs. I've found short titanium adequate most of the year for mid panel and/or a mixture of shorts with the odd decent 3/4 depending on ground and where the weather is coming from.

Wickiup 3 full inner - makes the shelter a capacious two person shelter. Can be clipped in and left attached to the outer for rapid deployment. No porch but the inner can un-clipped by the door and pulled away slightly for wet weather management.

full inner only.jpeg
Bathtub floor - covers the entire floor and can be used with the full inner or alone. Photo shows condition - all good!

bath tub condition.jpeg

Pole - adjustable aluminium pole - the pole makes the shelter rock solid but it can be pitched with trekking poles joined together - I have used a Bob (backpacking light) pole section and it is surprisingly stable.

400mm minimum length if you take the other adjustable part off or 430mm if left on

3FUL - solid (top mesh) half inner hex inner - Designed for this style of shelter with a half hex shape and makes for a truly palatial one person inner with a capricious porch a stately home would be proud of. upside down 'T' so you can open the inner up completely or sleep with half a door open at either end. I use 5 small pegs for the inner but have also shock corded to rear and two side pegs/peg combo. Found pegs easier to adjust and on undulating ground will peg out the inner floor and build shelter around the inner when I have got a good 'lie' position. Inner can go to rear of shelter, or to left of the door also. I fix the inner up to apex with elastic/adjustable cord - see pic. Will leave in shelter if you want it!

inner zipped.jpeg

mat inside 1.jpeg
mat inside 2.jpeg

inner open right.jpeg

inner top fixing.jpeg

Sleeping mat not included - just to show the inner size.

Weights for everything included

Outer - 750g with 5 elastic tie outs (each around 3/4g each)
Full inner - 888g
Bathtub - 636
Pole - 314
3FUL inner - 439g
Bag - 43g - generous sized

Pole, outer and half inner - 1500g (ish)

Total price includes postage by parcel fully insured 24/48 to UK addresses only.

£359 all in - also for sale on another forum.
More shots to show in use.

View attachment 49110View attachment 49111View attachment 49112View attachment 49113View attachment 49114

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE