New to taking picy's, opinions on these please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
here they are taken today, first time that my camera has been used properly, The camera is nikon d40x

068.jpg

and this one

051.jpg

and another

052.jpg

Thanks for looking

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice piccies Andy

I`d be tempted to crop the second one and see how it looks being symetrical. Great angle though mate.

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
Good stuff Andy, if that's your first try I don't think you have too much to worry about.

Like you saw at cumbria Gary i was just taking snap shots before, I decided to get a tripod and learn a bit more about the camera, because theres no point spending a few hundred on a camera and not using it to its full capacity,

And we had a good time doing it also

burning

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2006
nw uk
I've dove in off that bridge many times, always in summer though...... great snap seeing it eerie in winter. :)

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Well done, for your first go you have done really well! I agree with Wayland (Gary) that the best bit of kit you can get is a tripod, it's be maligned within the photographic community of late, but it is still a most important piece of kit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE