New static wych elm finished.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Just tell everyone eml is the production name for this class of bow. ;) And very nice it is too. Not a poundage I'd like to shoot regularly but very nice looking bow.

Mary kindly corrected my homework for me :eek:

Thanks again for the kind words.

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
That is a seriously lovely bit of work there Dwardo

You've got a real skill there to turn such a thing of beauty out of elm goodjob

Cheers bud. Have a stave here that i can spare. See if anyone is going to middle wood from your area and I may be able to get them a stave to take home for you.
The costs are just daft to post.

That is an absolutely stunning bow. Well done, mate.

Thanks.

I'll have to take you up on that as soon as I've built my Apache canoe. My next project will be a bow.

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Came across this picture today of what the bow looked like before the poor thing was cut down ;)
Nice to be finally putting arrows through this.

IMAG1166.jpg

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Just a little heads up, this will be for sale soon. I dont like putting a bow up for "general" sale for various reasons but needs must.
I have spent too much money on tools recently and need to recoup some cash rather than just hoarding anything not made specifically for a customer.
It is a heavy draw and far to heavy for a knackered elbow. SO rather than it sit here it may as well go to a good home. I will post a separate thread for this soon.
First it will be on here then straight off to ebay for more cash than I will advertise here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE