New spoon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
As my wife has agreed to come on the next Delamere meet so I decided to make her a spoon. She is away at the minute and has not yet seen it. It is made from Cherry. Cherry always amazes me as the figuring is different every time you carve it. I have made two spoons from cherry that I really liked, and both have been given away as presents. One to a guy at work and now this one for my wife. I hope she likes it.

100_4663.jpg

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
thanks the more I make they faster I get at making them. The wood figuring is great though, the one I made for the guy at work was stunning. It pained me to hand it over. I must get a picture when I see him next.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Thanks, told my wife about the spoon tonight she can't wait to see it, if she dont like it tuff, new spoon for me.:)

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Well my wife got back today and loved the spoon. A whole cutlery set? hhmm I might just take you up on that one, for two pints...:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE