New Knives -

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
W

WNZer

I am getting a Svord peasant knife and a 5 inch drop point, I know they are quite pricey by the time they get to most of you so if you have any questions or tests you would like to see done with them, post them up and I will do my best to help you all out. :)

Dec 19, 2004
Stockport
I am quite interested in the drop point but am unsure how comfey the handle will be, I particularly like the olde worlde look about it and have read excellent write ups about the steel.

Not bad for £45 either

W

WNZer

Marko said:
I am quite interested in the drop point but am unsure how comfey the handle will be, I particularly like the olde worlde look about it and have read excellent write ups about the steel.

Not bad for £45 either

The handle is comftarble for me though a little cramped, I have large hands, its a great knife, if you did get one and didnt like that handle there is nothing stopping you putting another handle on, if I do that I just use "selleys knead it", I am not sure if you have that over there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE