Natural/Historic Artifacts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
(as usual sadly no pics...) my collection currently includes a skull of: raccoon, coati, sloth, monkey and crocodile (found an entire 4ft carcass on the beach recently) and an indigenous stone axe and stone adze head each (=found along the river, our area is rich in old burial grounds and pottery shards are common finds in the garden + once a megalodon tooth; nothing worth taking to a museum i hasten to add )

Reactions: William_Montgomery

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
(as usual sadly no pics...) my collection currently includes a skull of: raccoon, coati, sloth, monkey and crocodile (found an entire 4ft carcass on the beach recently) and an indigenous stone axe and stone adze head each (=found along the river, our area is rich in old burial grounds and pottery shards are common finds in the garden + once a megalodon tooth; nothing worth taking to a museum i hasten to add )
This post became much less confusing when I remembered you don't live in the UK. :D

• Haha
Reactions: forrestdweller

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE