My possibles pouch just arrived

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Crofter,

"I've just ordered a large belt pouch, they also do a small one with a popper fastener"

The one pictured in the thread is that the "Large Belt Pouch" that you ordered? or is it bigger then the 15 x 13 x 5 cm? that is picured in the thread.

Also I would very much like to see the Medium Bown colored one, anybody have a picture?

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera :pack:

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
Is a "popper" a snap (a rivetted round metal shell that "snaps" over a round rivetted post) or is it a sort of bolt head looking stud that a leather keeper slips over ala Billingham bag?

I am very interested in both sizes of these. I cannot wait to see pictures.

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
Bagheera,
the pouch in this thread is the same dimensions as the medium leather pouch on their website. Apparently the large leather pouch is exactly like the "small leather shoulder bag" on theri site but without the shoulder strap. I'll post more when mine arrives.

Schwert,
when you receive a pouch, they also send a small leaflet with a few pictures of the other things that they make. That is where I saw the small leather pouch. It has a popper as per your first description and the lady described it as a large purse with one compartment.

Ade

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE