My possibles pouch just arrived

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
.............from the Made in Cumbria site.
The picture is in the gallery - can anyone get it to show up here???
£10.80 including postage.
You get to choose the colour of the leather. It has an interesting looking but secure closure. It is machine stitched but looks tough enough to pu up with quite a bit of punishment.

Ade

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
crofter said:
The picture is in the gallery - can anyone get it to show up here???
Yes...
331DSCN2182.JPG

looks good to me.. and at that price! :wink:

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Nice looking pouches Crofter - how thick is the leather, if i might be so bold?

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
Gary,
the website says 2.6 to 3mm thick and I've just looked at mine and would agree.

Hoodoo,
they seem to be a small Cumbrian outfit and it took a while for me to initially get a response. Once I hab ordered the pouch came very quickly. I have a medium brown one on the way so will post a picture as soon as it arrives.

Ade

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
crofter said:
Gary,
the website says 2.6 to 3mm thick and I've just looked at mine and would agree.

Hoodoo,
they seem to be a small Cumbrian outfit and it took a while for me to initially get a response. Once I hab ordered the pouch came very quickly. I have a medium brown one on the way so will post a picture as soon as it arrives.

Ade

Cheers mate, sounds like the dogs dangly bits - I might even get the lad one!

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
Gary,
I've just been on the 'phone to her and she says that she has just had an order from a scout troop in Sweden and a couple from the US.
She doesn't mind if I give out her 'phone Number but I expect their lead time may go up if they are inundated.
I've just ordered a large belt pouch, they also do a small one with a popper fastener.
01228 791297
They only accept cheques but the MIC site accepts plastic.
Good luck
Ade

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
crofter said:
Gary,
I've just been on the 'phone to her and she says that she has just had an order from a scout troop in Sweden and a couple from the US.
She doesn't mind if I give out her 'phone Number but I expect their lead time may go up if they are inundated.
I've just ordered a large belt pouch, they also do a small one with a popper fastener.
01228 791297
They only accept cheques but the MIC site accepts plastic.
Good luck
Ade

Many thanks mate, a rush isnt needed as its for my son so he can look like a proper bushcrafter at the next ashdown meet. I'll give her a ring when I get back from Norway.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE