My first Slingshot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
for your first slingshot if you have never used one before are you eventually looking to hunt with one or just plink?
are you looking for wrist braced?
most people go for something like a black widow but when you decide to go for a new flat frame then its another learning curve
the grip vary and alter so much. from fist grip on braced catty and pinch grip which is much more common when using flat frames.
personally I would go flat frame from the off and get used to pinch grip I used cattie every day and hunt at least once every two weeks
have alook on you tube and see if you can get some idea off there. it would be great if you could shoot alongside someone who is very used to them
its more fun and you will learn what you prefer more quickly I would go for single flatbands to start with then move onto doubles when you get used to shooting. hope that helps :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE