My first ever sheath!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
With a lot of help from the saddler at work (thanks again!), I've just finished my very first sheath. I'd never done any work with leather before, so I'm very pleased with it, and thought I'd show off with a few photos! :D ;)

2qaicgp.jpg

2cr3h1h.jpg

29z537t.jpg

44gxzlg.jpg

2ed9tmq.jpg

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Well,It looks functional and positively minimalist.Does it have a weldt in it or any lining as the sharp edge of your knife may cut the stitches.
Looks much better than the 3rd world army bayonet sheath it came with. :cool:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Nice one wen.... though arnt you actually supposed to be working at work rather than getting lessons off the saddler and blacksmith ;)

:D
Ed

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
bushwacker bob said:
Well,It looks functional and positively minimalist.Does it have a weldt in it or any lining as the sharp edge of your knife may cut the stitches.
Nope, no lining - it's minimalist, remember? ;) I'll just have to be careful with it...
Ed said:
Nice one wen.... though arnt you actually supposed to be working at work rather than getting lessons off the saddler and blacksmith ;)

:D
Ed
Shhhh don't tell everyone...;) I honestly work hard at my job... Sitting in front of a fire all day can be very demanding work ya know... :p
havingagiraffe said:
I've seen this sheath in the flesh and have to give a big thumbs up for quality. :)
Thanks dude. :You_Rock_

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
wentworth said:
Good job! Very neat. Makes my first effort look lke a bunch of scraps...
Thanks! :) I'm sure mine would look far from neat if I hadn't been shown exactly what to do by someone who knew what they were doing... :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE