My Finished Julius Pettersson knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hey guys. I thought I would show you my finished Julius Pettersson knife. I bought the blade from the ray mears website and I made the handle myself. I used Antler for the main part of the handle and some old wood for the spacers. It was my first time doing anything like this so im happy with the results. Let me know what you guys think :p
http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff387/frazer15/?action=view&current=IMG_0219.jpg
IMG_0219.jpg

Hey matey that looks brilliant!, the antler is lovely.

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
Very nice mate, it's virtually identical to mine. The blade was a gift and I used a piece of antler from a caribou that I shot in the NWT years ago. Despite having many knives, this is the one I use more than any other for general stuff. Glyn.

Frazer d

Jun 22, 2011
wales
Here are the measurements
Blade length: 10 cm
type: Single bevel
Overall length: 20.5 cm
Blade composition: Laminated high carbon steel
Blade thickness: 3 mm

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Very nice, when i finally get around to doing a knife thats the blade i want to get. dont know why but its rustic charms appeal to me.

Frazer d

Jun 22, 2011
wales
Yeah, the blade is very unique which adds to the attraction for me. It's great fun to make, I would recommend it to anyone :)

Fjällräven

Jul 29, 2011
Denmark
Beautifull knife there. I have just bought the JP blade my self, and I look forward to make my own knife.
I will make the handle from curly birch and antler.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE