My final knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

Josey Wales

Hello all!

Unfortunatley my obsession with knives has to stop... :( :eek: :(

To call an end to this I have decided to end it on one last knife...

There are a few knives I have my eye on and the thing is that I have to get it right... the two knives are as follows:

The wonderfull faellkniven Frej:
http://www.fallkniven.se/bilder/nothernlight/stor-nl4.jpg

The infamous F1:
http://www.fallkniven.se/bilder/stora/f1blue.jpg

And finally: The swedish military survival knife
http://www.abergknives.com/knives_for_sale/sa_knives_8.htm

Really guys I would appreciate ur help with this as my last knife has 2 b a guddun and im gunna b stuk wiv it 4 years 2 cum.:dunno:

I appreciate any help.

Cheers,

philaw

Settler
Nov 27, 2004
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK.
If you have so many knives already, and the next one is going to be your last, why not wait for a while? If you find a genuine need for something different in the future you can buy something then, and you've pretty much said you don't need it now.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Philaw suggestion makes sense to me, or sell the ones you dont really have any need for and get a custom knife made that meets all the requirements you need.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
See if you really want the nl4 I would go for it I want one of these in fact after I’ve finished making my copy/homage to the F1 I'm going to make myself an NL4 copy I think there great and I love the leather handle

James

J

Josey Wales

The knife that I want is to be one of the ones stated...

My problem is that I have a main bushcraft knife (stewart marsh own made) I aslo have some other knives including filleting knives and some collectors' pieces. I want to have a combo of two sheath knives which would do me for all my adventures in jamtland, but have been warned that this should be my last...

I have a rough idea of what i want (one of the three detailed) and hope for some guidance on what knife 2 go 4...

cheers,

J

Josey Wales

Yeh, ive got a feeling hat this may b THE last :eek: :aargh4: :eek: :aargh4: :eek:

J

Josey Wales

appologies for no reply but had other engagements...
I do have big paws but after much thought have decided 2 leave it a while...

tanks for all da help tho

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Josey Wales said:
Hello all!

Unfortunatley my obsession with knives has to stop... :( :eek: :(

To call an end to this I have decided to end it on one last knife...

Cheers,

Don't be so hasty. :eek:

Log onto BB and someone will come and talk to you till it passes. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE