My Bargain Boots :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
I don't have a lot of money but I like to get good kit.

I wanted some new walking mid boots and hoped to find something in the sales. I knew that Sports World were doing Karrimor KBS mid boots for around 30 quid so I thought I'd have a look. I was disappointed when they only had shoes in stock. The shoes are nice but I needed boots.

Then I walked past a tiny shelf with a handful of mixed shoes on it with a sign reading "Final Clearance". On this shelf were one pair of men's boots. Like a forager suddenly finding a truffle after hours of scraping I reached out for them and they looked excellent. They were a pair of Waterproof Karrimor Tornado Mid boots, this was better than I'd hoped for. Better still they were only 13.99GBP, but then my heart sank they were a size to big.

I thought, heck I'll try them on. I put them on and they were an excellent fit with just a little extra room for thick socks. I was really pleased to get them at 14 quid when they normally retail at around 75 quid.

Anybody else get any bushcraft bargains in the sales? I personally hate shopping, especially at Christmas and in sales but I do love to get a bargain.

They won't look like this for long. :p

Karrimor_boots01.jpg

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
My local sport shop are doing the KBS shoes at £19.99, all sizes, and the boots at £14.99 but limited size range. I have the shoes, pretty good for summer use

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE