Mush friction folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all,

This is our new pocket friction folder named "Mush" - it is called like this due to the fact that when i built the prototype it happened to be used usually when we were gathering mushrooms :)
Related to it we did our best to streamline the entire building process in order to obtain the best price/quality rate possible for everyone who likes it to be able to afford one.
The small folder can be customized on your request (we can discuss on this).

Thanks for watching!

SPECS:

Blade: O1 tool steel, 60-61 hrc, scandi grind, 50 mm long, 3 mm thick
Handle: translucent (yellow/green) corian with grip points, brass pin and lanyard, 70 mm long

The price is 22 GBP, shipping and PayPal fees included.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's a sweet little knife, really like that. Unusual handle, not my usual thing but I'm taken with it. Hope sales go well.

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

Baelstrom

May 13, 2013
U.K.
Hey I like this. Do you reckon with such a high hrc it would be possible to use the spine to strike a spark from a flint (as in the rock)?

Good morning to all,

@DurhamBushcrafter - thank you very much mate - hopefully your new little Mush will become your best friend in the woods and not only ;)
@drliamski - thanks for the interest shown - i just sent you a PM answering your question; if you need further info i am glad to help.
@Baelstrom - good question - i suppose it will work but never had the chance to try this :D

All the best folks!

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
Just received my 'Mush' folder today from Bogdan...WOW! what a cracking little knife.

Very very well made, razor sharp, just the right amount of resistance..and nothing is too much trouble for Bogdan.
he sent me pics when first finished, and I didn't like it........I wanted the scales radiused....next day.....Job Done!

Brilliant!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE