Mors Course in Canada with Worldwild...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I guess that its the current climate :( Given who Mors is, his courses are great value and its not as if he is going to be carrying on indefinitely.

Mind you, when there were courses put on in the summer over here, the response was not as great as I would have expected.

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Looks like we are going to postpone the course guys. Will run it when we have enough interest to make it viable. You're right Chris, Mors is not going to be doing courses forever, I think we might have this opportunity for a year or 2 at most.
Funny that our hot destinations are booking up, guess everyone is sick of the weather and craving sunshine!!
Fingers crossed for a better summer this year :D

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Mind you, when there were courses put on in the summer over here, the response was not as great as I would have expected.
I'm surprised at that.. I thought the courses were a sell-out? - I did the first one after the moot, which is why I'm keen to do a longer course in REAL winter conditions...

Looks like we are going to postpone the course guys. Will run it when we have enough interest to make it viable.
Hi Rhoda :) Is that definately the case now? or is it a pending decision?

You're right Chris, Mors is not going to be doing courses forever, I think we might have this opportunity for a year or 2 at most.
That's what I'm afaid of - Mors is such a character it would be a shame to have missed the opportunity to see and learn from him in his native environment.

Funny that our hot destinations are booking up, guess everyone is sick of the weather and craving sunshine!!
Fingers crossed for a better summer this year :D
speaking of which, have you got any places left for Namibia? - talk about one extreme (cold) to the other (hot) !:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE