More birthdays

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I see there alot of birthdays today :D .... so many happy returns to Martyn, Maddave and the rest. Hope you have a great day.

:)
Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Heck, sorry guys I should have checked in earlier and wished you all a very happy birthday. I hope that you've all had a fantastic day :D

Slimey

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2005
Hertfordshire
I had a fantastic day!

Got a small forest axe and a laplander saw as pressies :D

To top it off I got my first go at caving. We were at the end of a two week camping trip in Somerset so I got the chance to do the adventure caving at Cheddar Gorge. You get kitted out with wellies, boiler suit and helmet with a lamp, then you get to have 1 1/2 hours exploring caves past the point most people get to see.

Fantastic!! :D

It was a bit boring for the missus and kids though as it started raining as soon as I went in so they couldn't really do much outside and just had to wait for me.

Slimey

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2005
Hertfordshire
Happy birthday, have a great time.

I hadn't seen the axe until the present was put in front of me so I didn't get the chance to play guessing games! I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't use it right away, the camping and caravanning club probably don't like people chopping their trees down :)

Simon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE