Missed the Endy's DanCam Arktis Smock?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Just got an email from Kevin, he says he has just picked them up, and will let people know when they're ready.

Good to see you in the shop this morning. Contrary to popular belief I DO NOT live in the store but most Saturday mornings you'll find me hiding from family duties in the refuge that is Endicotts and pestering Kev about kit :)

Good effort driving down from Brizzl to nab yourself one in OG.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
I have seen that Kev has some lighter weight versions in aswell that were made from some lighter polycotton - these are totally waterproof as per the normal spec ones but for those people baulking at the weight of the 'originals' then these might appeal.

LBL

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Mines in the post today
Flectarn with Twodogs :)
Smock_MVP_FT_Cliff_1.gif

Twodogs

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Good to see you in the shop this morning. Contrary to popular belief I DO NOT live in the store but most Saturday mornings you'll find me hiding from family duties in the refuge that is Endicotts and pestering Kev about kit :)

Good effort driving down from Brizzl to nab yourself one in OG.

Thanks, it was nice meeting you too, now all I need is for it to bucket down so I can test it properly. Just a note, Kevin has updated the smocks description after he found out the poachers pockets are missing from these smocks, he thinks they may have been "Danish upgrades" for that batch.

Just spoke to Kev today to pay for the jacket so its on its way shortly.
I asked him if this was the last batch coming in and it seems it is as the newer jackets are made from a lighter and newer material so this is the last with the old material. That may be the one you saw LBL.
As Kard says there are no poachers pockets on these ones, but do you really need them when you have a bountiful supply of other ones on the jacket? :D

And as LBL says they are definatley worth getting, even if you were wanting the OG one the Flecktarn is the same just another colour. :) Well worth it.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Just paid for my OD one this morning, looking forward to getting it on Wednesday.

My first dealing with Kev and Endy's and i have been really impressed.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
got in from work to a paaaaaarcel dudes!!!!!

opened it,....!

and,....

TAAADAAAAAAAAA!!!!

IMG00622-20110209-2047.jpg

IMG00623-20110209-2047.jpg

IMG00619-20110209-2013.jpg

i love it!!!!!

i put a O D bergaus fleece under it, and reckon the combo could do anything,.....

i,ve just been for a little romp around the fields and i feel like i could go anywhere in it,...

cheers Kev and the guys down at Endies!!!!!!(and Pandabean for reminding me that i needed to spend some money on one of these!!)

Cheers

Stu

Deck

Forager
Dec 31, 2010
Moray
Mine should arrive tomorrow! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Work is gonna drag out tomorrow....at the risk of hi-jacking the thread, is it just me that gets as excitable as a hyper-active eight year old on red bull when you know you've got goodies on the way?

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Mine should arrive tomorrow! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Work is gonna drag out tomorrow....at the risk of hi-jacking the thread, is it just me that gets as excitable as a hyper-active eight year old on red bull when you know you've got goodies on the way?

no!

i work 40 miles away,....

last time i had an expected delivery from Hienies i came home at lunch time..hahahah

normally the mrs txx and asked "*** have u bought now!!??" which means i,ve had a paaaaaaaarcel!!!!!

hahaha the day seems to drag when i know its waiting,...

sometimes i ask her to unpack it and send me pictures!!!!!!

see!!! i,m waaaay sadder than you!!!

Deck

Forager
Dec 31, 2010
Moray
no!

i work 40 miles away,....

last time i had an expected delivery from Hienies i came home at lunch time..hahahah

normally the mrs txx and asked "*** have u bought now!!??" which means i,ve had a paaaaaaaarcel!!!!!

hahaha the day seems to drag when i know its waiting,...

sometimes i ask her to unpack it and send me pictures!!!!!!

see!!! i,m waaaay sadder than you!!!

Mate, I have to say that's brought a smile to my face! I'm glad it's not just me that keeps looking at the clock throughout the day, naffing off 5 (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!) minutes early and heading home to play with my new toys.

Might be a good excuse to get a missus as well...nothing worse than getting home expecting a package only to find a "sorry we missed you" and having to wait to collect it the following day

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
i have some grinding belts and two diamond stones on the way,...

if they dont come tommorow i,m gonna be itchy all weekend,,,,

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I ordered on my actual chest size and when it arrived it fits looseish with just a sweatshirt under it. It leaves plenty of room under it for more layers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE