Metal screw top tins.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Evening All,

I've got 4 of these new metal screw top tins available, they're ideal for keeping things like a fire/fishing/sewing kit in.

ga9udary.jpg

I'm open to offers of pretty much anything.

Cheers

Jon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Just to confirm the dimensions of these are about 3 1/2" in diameter and just under 1 1/2" deep with the lid on. They are non magnetic so I'm guessing they are probably Aluminium but obviously can't be 100 %

As for trades I'm after a fire steel blank, enough leather to make a nice wet formed sheath for a Svord peasant, any crafty type bits, any leather working tools, bushcrafty type books or make me an offer anything considered.

Cheers

Jon

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
A couple of other trade bits that have popped into my head are catapult bands and an Opinel preferably carbon steel but I'm not fussy. Also paracord and bits and pieces for paracord projects.

Last edited:

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
I've got another 6 of these if anyone wants any they're a useful size and good quality.

Still looking for sharps and also catapults or catapult related bits. But try me with anything.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I might be. I have loads of off cuts of paracord. How does 10 pieces of cord for 2 tins sound ? I can make sure they are all at least 10' long and a mixture of black, 2 types of camo and maybe some olive green.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Leaky, it's a deal, I'll PM you.

Globetrotter, anything really, off the top of my head a blank Ferro rod to put a handle on, small folding or trangia type stove.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Ive got some reindeer antler suitable for handles etc, if your interested in exchange for 4 tins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Cheers mate but I'm ok for antler for the handle its the blank Ferro rod I need. Also need to check how many I've got left.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE