Members Pics.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
mclaren.jpg

This is me at a McLaren testing day at Silverstone... I was working on their telemetry software.

v7.jpg

This is me climbing a V7 boulder problem in the Peak District earlier this year.

subsquid.jpg

This is me at the gym... errr.... under water.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
tenbears10,

After 16 years of karate and tae kwon-do and 3 or so of rock climbing they're big I guess (I wouldn't call them massive) and it should be noted that I was posing... I was not relaxed in the photo, please note the blatant posing for the photo grin.

I hope you don't think I’m freakish :shock:

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
No not freakish at all. Just, Hmm how to explain without digging a bigger hole. Your shoulders looked big thats all didn't mean to give you a complex. That is what climbing does to you but it is ages since I've done any and beer does opposite things to the body and it is not ages since I did any beer drinking.

Hope I didn't offend. Take it as a compliment.

Bill

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Oh, I wasn't offended... I just didn't want anyone to think I was some muscled freak :wink:

Funny enough, climbing rocks has seemed to have had a negative effect on muscle and build over the last few years, although I now have a very good grip.

oh well.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:rolmao: It's not my fault!! The computer has this thing against me...

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
DRAKENSBERG!!!!! I know the place!! Never seen it being sunny there, whenever we go through.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE