Mega Man-Cave clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hi all,
Having a clearout of my unused gear. All prices include PayPal and postage. RM for smaller items, heavy or bulky items will be sent by MyHermes signed for. A post in the thread secures the item and I will PM you with payment details.
Cheers!

*SOLD*Bilmo Bushgear - 3x3m canvas tarp brown. Excellent condtion £60 SPF

*SOLD*Leather Belt pouch with large tobacco tin £16 SPF

*SOLD*Coldsteel Frontier tomahawk - Excellent condition, has had the nasty black paint removed £23 SPF

*SOLD* Condor Hudson Bay knife - Good condition and slightly modded for a better grip £35 SPF

*SOLD*Condor Fidelis necker - Excellent condition includes antler beads £18 SPF

*SOLD*EKA Swede 8 Bubinga - Excellent condition includes leather belt pouch £20 SPF

*SOLD*Dreadhead leather watch bracer with Mallorn leaf carving - One for the LotR fans out there :) £23 SPF

*SOLD*Royal Navy Submariners diving knife - Pretty poor condition and missing the original brass sheath however I believe these are quite rare. One for the collectors perhaps? £40 SPF

*SOLD* Set of two Zebra billys 10cm and 12cm - Nothing to go wrong here really the 12cm is missing the inside bowl £19 ON HOLD

*SOLD*Keel Kanteen 1900ml with bottle hanger - Excellent condition, never seen a fire £19 SPF
*SOLD*Open fire cook set: Tatonka 1.6l and Trangia kettle - Well used but not a lot to go wrong with stainless steel it all nests together in the included mesh bag - £18 SPF

*SOLD*Berghaus Munro - Classic pack in good used condition, all straps etc are present just been taped out of the way £45

*SOLD*British Army Softie jacket - Issued condition fits XXL £18 SPF

*SOLD*Helikon Patriot fleece - Good condition, foliage green XXXL. Once small cinder burn on upper shoulder (as shown) £28 SPF

Last edited:

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Thanks chaps.
Just out and about for the next couple of hours will reply to any Pms a little later on.

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Right folks, thanks for your patience. Think I've PM'd everyone.

Lost in Civilisation your inbox is full.

Last edited:

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Thread updated and PM's replied. Thanks fellas.

Plenty of bargains still to be had :).

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Cheers Kit,

What a palava, tried to send ya payment on my laptop, wouldn't go through. Paypal saying invalid email, to where payment was going.

First time that's happened to me using my laptop, Got there in the end, went through ok, payed on my phone.

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Cheers Kit,

What a palava, tried to send ya payment on my laptop, wouldn't go through. Paypal saying invalid email, to where payment was going.

First time that's happened to me using my laptop, Got there in the end, went through ok, payed on my phone.

Cheers mate, all received ok at my end, Cheers :).

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Cheers mate, all received ok at my end, Cheers :).

It must be my end mate, a mate has just upgraded the windows on my laptop.

I'll have to ask him why it's blocking certain emails on paypal, i sent a payment to some one on here earlier, went through ok.

Glad it went through ok, on my phone :)

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Kit, clear some pm's, your inbox is full.

Have you got my address, through paypal.

All sorted mate, cheers :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE