Mayday weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

aza148

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2009
south yorks, penistone
Just thought I'd post my weekend as I was out on camp with my scout group and I was really proud of my explorers as when I started being there leader in October they had no knot skills what so ever they could even tie a reef knot and to know now that they can produce a Big pioneering project is wonderfull
ynerahu2.jpg

y7ubada9.jpg

The bottom picture is what the scouts produce with help from the leaders but still good to say the leaders in the troops have pushed pioneering out of the program.

I also was helping with the backwoods cooking and stumbled across a lot of wild garlic so me and another leader decided to get the Dutch oven out and got the garlic bread on the go as Matt kindly demonstrates.

uhymahyn.jpg

9yzeqera.jpg

all in all a good weekend got rather sunburnt.

sent on the road using tapatalk

aza148

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2009
south yorks, penistone
Yeah they loved it shame it was pushed out for last 10yr my explorers enjoyed doing sedan chairs so doing more of that on a normal night
Also going to be doing a. Aerial runway as a weekend project to get them the New pioneering badge for explorers

sent on the road using tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE