Lutterworth Surplus store

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peaks

Settler
May 16, 2009
Derbys
Was passing through Lutterworth yesterday and came across a fairly new surplus store - RTI-Military Surplus. Had to stop and have a look - you know what its like!
Only recently opened, lots of interesting stuff inside...:) Lots + lots of boots & clothing...

Got myself a pouch, a great LED torch (£4) and a dry bag.

They are developing an on-line shop, so not much to see on the website at present, but really friendly and helpful staff.

Great WW2 themed tea room attached - good grub + very friendly folk

No affiliation etc etc

http://rti-militarysurplus.com/

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
website is fubar, you've got to register to look at the stock......

Their website is dire ~ but then, for the moment, it is aimed at selling wholesale to traders rather than selling to Jo(e) Public. The bricks and mortar shop is far better and well worth a trip to visit ~ it's even gotten money out of John Fenna :rofl: . The 40's themed cafe is cool too :approve:

Disclaimer: No connection to site or shop, just a happy (repeat) customer.

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
I agree the website is rubbish, the facebook page is better for the updates on what they have
They are geared mostly for wholesale, even the shop front, not everything is priced, but they are friendly
I dont blame them as is it really worth updating the website as the stock is flying off the shelves so fast to wholesale

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE