Looking for thin stainless sheet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
What did you end up with Shewie

This ...

helsport-lavvu-stove-complete-z.jpg

Instead of this ...

frontier_assembled.jpg

:)

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
I have the Helsport stove and it is very good! Be careful not to bank it up too much in a small tent as it can really kick out the heat. I destroyed a self inflating mattress when the heat effected the internal coating and it stopped being airtight.
A pair of work gloves are handy to store in the stove bag as it can get very sooty (and careful folding the legs out as it can really nip the skin if you get your hand in the way :( )
An old toilet brush for 'sweeping' the chimney sections comes in handy too when back home. :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just a small difference in budget then lol. Looks a cracker!

Only £90 by the time I'd added all the extra bits to the Frontier :)

Nice one , Shewie

Hope you get it faster than my foil its tracked to San Francisco ,,,:lmao:

Twodogs

You could be right there, I reckon about 10 days for me :)

Good choice, you'll find it's like a sweat lodge at first. :)

Mine was.

mysetup7.jpg

Lol, I hope so, as long as Mrs Shewie is warm that'll keep me in the good books :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have the Helsport stove and it is very good! Be careful not to bank it up too much in a small tent as it can really kick out the heat. I destroyed a self inflating mattress when the heat effected the internal coating and it stopped being airtight.
A pair of work gloves are handy to store in the stove bag as it can get very sooty (and careful folding the legs out as it can really nip the skin if you get your hand in the way :( )
An old toilet brush for 'sweeping' the chimney sections comes in handy too when back home. :)

All good tips, thanks mate :You_Rock_

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
@ spoony - I'd step in line to have something like that if theres any more to go round :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE