Longshot, running Defender Station wagon with 200tdi or 300tdi for under £2800 ovn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Hi, I know its a longshot but does anyone know of or is selling a Defender Station wagon, hard top considered, either 90 or 110 with a 200TDI (preferred) or 300TDI engine, running, taxed and MOT'd within 80 or so miles of Bristol with minimal mechanical problems for under £2800?
Not afraid of welding or body repair, (lets face it, it's a Landy) but I need something that can drive without causing itself more damage until I can fix it.
Cheers.

Last edited:

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Sorted, now the owner of a Defender 90 200TDI currently in blue with a solid chassis, a few leaks and the factory standard rust.

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Hey mate, we've now got his & his landies then! Looking forward to seeing you at Ivans sometime and checking out the new aquisition.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Cheers mate, some work to do on it, but should get me to the moot this year, and maybe Ivan's. I'll post some pics in a new thread in the transport section when I get around to it, the insurers want some pics anyway. Silly thing is the insurance on this is cheaper with no ncd than a 1.2l agila for me, crazy world. Any tips, tricks or pointers to resources would be welcome via pm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE