Lofty Wisemans survival knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Just came across this knife on www.loftywiseman.co.uk and wondered what you more learned bushcrafty types thought to it.An old girl friend bought me his sas survival book years ago but i know nothing about his knife.I allso heard that he produced an interesting video some years ago too,anyone seen it or know where to get a copy from?

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
have a search aroung here or on bb there are old disscussions.. i have heard some good reports from people who have them but i think the general concensus is it designed for use in tropical jungle enviroments and is expencive for what it is!

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
tomtom said:
have a search aroung here or on bb there are old disscussions.. i have heard some good reports from people who have them but i think the general concensus is it designed for use in tropical jungle enviroments and is expencive for what it is!
Thanks for that Tomtom

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
i have one they are ok work well for what they were designed for but you could buy 2 or 3 very good kukris for the same money the sheath rocks though
or even dare i say it a good billhook :lmao:

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
I had a copy of his video, lent it to a mate who lost it :aargh4: Well he aint my mate any more :nutkick: particularly as its almost impossible to get another.

It was pretty good, though basic. It's been so long I only remember bits of it :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE