little help please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 11, 2006
brecon
does anyone have a link to a good place to get a tarp also a link to genuine army rat packs the new kind or even the old
dont direct me to those multi buys ther just to big to keep track of 2 ive tried to use have been over 14 pages long and i cant see if im to late or the amount for sale is filled allready :eek:
thanks peeps

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
http://www.genuinearmysurplus.co.uk/pages/products/detail/rowid=419

This was the best price I could find. Quick delivery too. We bought 10 the other day and split them between three of us. They're fairly heavy so postage on ones on ebay is fairly hefty. This is a good deal IMO, expecially if you buy 10 for a little over £50.

You might be able to split an order with some other members local to you. I haven't weighed them, but they are too heavy to post economically I would think.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Tatonka seem to be very good... I have a cotton one... well, poly/cotton.

I also have a Kathmandu trekking lightweight one which is awesome (but a bit expensive).

I have too many tarps including an issue one that can double as a stretcher and I have rigged it as a hamock and spent a night in it before (With Bams help).

I would aim high though, better to buy one really good tarp than one cheap one and then a good one later, it's just false economy... I would say either of the top two.

A quick google should result in some good prices or maybe even a local supplier.

- Joe

Jan 11, 2006
brecon
cheers scanker nice link m8 £4.50 each instead of £9,95 from the other links everyone take note :D just ordered 10 for a total of £50.95 :You_Rock_

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I too can recommend Genuine army Surplus. Very fast delivery and late 2003 packed rations. For the price of a single Wayfarer meal at the outdoor shop you can get 4000 calories of ration pack. Six quid delivery for a 17kg parcel is good!

Would not want to eat it all the time though. :)

Jan 11, 2006
brecon
:D hehe hate chocolate used to work in a chocolate factory( op,s in merthyr some of you may know it ) gimme a few days ill raffle them on bcuk :D
"10 yorkie bars going once..."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE