Lincolnshire meets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
I'm booked up weekend wise this side of christmas plus it would probs be a bit short notice for most. Plus we need to know for sure what land we can use before we set a date. For now though probs best to leave date setting a week anyway just incase any more people show interest. I'll probs be bringing a friend with me so that brings our numbers to roughly 7 thus far.

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
Thats ten...ish :D If we can get this sorted this could be quite a good evening. How does mid-late Jan suit eveyone. It will give everyone time to recover from christmas/ new year so saturday the 14th, 21th or 28th? I know someone said they can only so alternate weekend.

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
Ok well we can see what other people say and go with a date that suits the majority and if it all works out and providing we can still get land access I can't see why we couldn't have more meets.

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
I think there is one somewhere around Sudbrooke near Lincoln. I think I went there years of when I was in Cubs but I can't find it now. Does anyone know of it?

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
Could be interested as live other side of Melton from Lincoln but not clear to me exactly where any meet might be

I'll ring the place I mentioned in post #31 during the week and see if they will let us use their site for our activities. Unless someone more experienced who knows eactly what to ask would like to mae the call?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE