light my fire site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I have not used them but as always I recommend shoppong around before you order anything (Google is your friend). I was interested in the "Heat Pal" but at £160 is seemed high. I have now found out that these are used in boats as heaters. As a result I bought one of the shelf from my local Chandlers for £80.

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
I'm thinking of buying the fire stick things, and perhaps the maya dust. Can anybody comment on the latter's effectiveness?

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Biddlesby said:
I'm thinking of buying the fire stick things, and perhaps the maya dust. Can anybody comment on the latter's effectiveness?

Just google for "fatwood"and buy more, cheaper elswhere. You can make the dust from the fatwood...

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Light my fire is run by a guy called Casper. He gives excellent service. I've meet him a couple of times at shows and he is a genuine guy well worth dealing with.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE