Leather scraps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
missus bought me this lot last week for me to make leather lace from but not enough decent bits in there for me to use my tool on! i say scraps as that are all they are no big pieces but im sure one of you guys will have an interest for it, im throwin in the bits of lace i managed to make plus some thread and a needle ive had and never used! open to offers!!
leather.jpg
[/IMG]

Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
not too sure what its called but you cut a circle in the middle of a squar piece, get the tool to start cuttning and then just pull it through! so need decent square pieces of leather to get the most length out of it!

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Yeah, they need a moderate size piece. Might be worth trying an Australian strander - you work from the outside in. Failing that, send me the stuff & I'll see what lace I can get out of it for you?
(Not that I'd want to act as any deterrent to tool acquisition!)

Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
not the slightest of its value not very expensive at all though and the thread and needle cant be all that much either! ill take absolutly anything for it, just want it out the way now, if you've got nothing to swop pm me and just cover the postage!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE